Saturday, October 1, 2011

Davidoff White Edition Super Belicoso



Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Dominican Criollo
Binder: Peruvian Corojo
Filler: Dominican San Vicente and Piloto Ligero
Vitola: Super Belicoso
Length: 5 ½ inches
Ring Gage: 52
Strength: Medium to Full

We just got these cigars in and trust me they are amazing!!!! I would almost be willing to say better than the Puro Belicoso.   This tobacco has already been aged for 5 years with only 8,000 boxes made.  This is a limited release so once they are gone they are gone. 

The construction on this cigar is impeccable! It is seamless, firm to the touch, has a dark gorgeous oily wrapper.  I love the simplicity of the Davidoff Band, the white offsets the deep espresso color of the wrapper beautifully.   

This is a little stronger than your average Davidoff, but that is one of the reasons why I like it so much.  It has a very powerful start and mellows out for a smooth finish.  It definitely has some spice to it, but at times I can also pick up on a little bit of sweetness.  I would say it is an earthy cigar that is just fantastic to smoke. 

My suggestion would be to age a box for about 6 months and then try it.  This cigar is most certainly one that would get even better with age.  I can’t wait to try one again in 6 months!!!

If you would like to purchase this cigar please visit topqualitycigars.com!!!

No comments: