Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cain F Lancero




Country of Origin:  Nicaragua
Wrapper:  Nicaragua
Binder:  Nicaragua
Filler:  Nicaragua
Vitola:  Lancero
Length:  7 inches
Ring Gage: 38
Strength:  Medium to Full

Sadly I have reached the last cigar in the Studio Tobac 2011 World Tour Sampler Pack.  I didn’t mean for it to happen this way, but I’m glad I left the Lancero for last, they are always so fun to smoke.   Because of the nature of the size of the Lancero you get a more intensified flavor profile from the cigar.  And this Lancero was no exception!

Cain’s are known for their straight Ligero cigars and I touched on the Cain F when I reviewed the Cain FF Torpedo.  The Cain F has Ligero from the Jalapa Valley, Condega, and Estelli in Nicaragua. 

The cigar starts off a bit mild but blossoms to a fuller bodied cigar.  I noticed a little sweetness to this cigar with a nice spice, and a faint chocolate undertone.  A perfect end to the Sampler Pack!
Studio Tobac put a triple cap on this Lancero instead of the traditional pig tail.  They are also packaging this cigar in an aluminum tube making this one of the only Lancero to be presented in a tube.

Posted by Michele 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smoked one of these cigars from a guy who sent me on a tour of his resort (vacationpackagestogo.com)and was glad to go just to find out about this great cigar