Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Avo Heritage




Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Ecuador (Cuban Seed)
Binder: Dominican San Vincente
Filler: 3 Different Ligero, Dominican Seco, Peruvian Seco
Vitola: Robusto
Length: 4 7/8 inches
Ring Gage: 50
Strength: Medium to Full

The Avo Heritage is one of the latest from the Avo line and a great addition it is!! This cigar is a fantastic everyday smoke!

Appearance wise this cigar has a gorgeous dark espresso oily wrapper.  It has huge vein lines with a perfectly constructed cap.  It felt solid to the touch, there were no soft spots or imperfections I could notice.

It did have a fairly loose draw, even though it never burned too hot.  I like a more resistant draw but this did not take away from my enjoyment of this cigar.  The burn was nice, even, and smooth.

There was a nice spice upon first lighting.  I noticed a sweet caramel almost chocolate/mocha undertone.  I also picked up on earthy notes.  The spice does mellow out as you smoke but the flavors stayed pretty consistent.  There was a creaminess to it that I just fell in love with.

Avo never disapoints, in my opinion, when it comes to cigars.  I thoroughly enjoyed this cigar from the first light to the last puff of the little nub I had left!

If you would like to purchase this cigar please visit www.topqualitycigars.com!!!!

Posted by Michele 

No comments: