Monday, October 8, 2012

La Aurora 107 Salamon (NEW SIZE)



Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Ecuador Habano Sun grown
Binder: Dominican and Nicaraguan
Filler: Dominican
Vitola: Salamon
Length: 7 ¼ inches
Ring Gage: 52
Strength: Medium


I blogged about this cigar back at the beginning of the year and am pleased to announce that Miami Cigars has added a new size to the 107 line up.  If you had read my previous blog you will know that this cigar is a fantastic medium bodied everyday smoke that just about everyone I know enjoys. 

 This cigar has a gorgeous reddish brown wrapper.  It is impeccably rolled with very few vein lines and no imperfections that I could find.  This is a decent sized Salamon that is very reasonably priced I might add.

 This cigar has fantastic robust notes of earth, cedar, and cocoa.  There was a spicy undertone but nothing that overpowers at all.  The draw on this cigar was good with little resistance.  The burn was even and smooth. 

 As I mentioned in my previous blog this line is simply a fantastic cigar and this new size does not disappoint.  This is a great addition to the already wonderful line.  For the size, flavor, and value of this cigar is it simply a no brainer!   

 Buy these cigars online at www.topqualitycigars.com!!!!

Posted by Michele 

Posted by Michele 

No comments: