Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Guillermo Leon Corona Gorda




Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habana
Binder: Double Binder with Corojo and Cameroon
Filler: Dominican Republic, Peru, Nicaraguan, and Brazil
Vitola: Corona Gorda
Length: 6 inches
Ring Gage: 46
Strength: Medium

I thought I would deviate from all of the new fantastic cigars that have been released and talk a bit about one of my personal favorites!  Guillermo Leon Cigars, from La Aurora, have been out for awhile but I find myself going to this smoke again and again.  It is just a great medium bodied everyday cigar.  This is going to be a short, sweet, and to the point review.

On a side note this cigar did receive a 92 rating from Cigar Aficionado!!

This is a fantastic consistent medium bodied smoke.  There is a nice spiciness about this cigar, nothing overpowering or harsh.  It’s almost an undertone whereas the flavors I pick up in the cigar are most prominent.  I noticed a coffee, chocolate, almost a cinnamon finish.  This is a very creamy and rich cigar that I always enjoy from the first light to the last puff!!

If you would like to purchase this cigar please visit www.topqualitycigars.com.

Posted by Michele 

No comments: