Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kristoff Corojo Limitada Robusto


Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
Wrapper:  Nicaraguan Habano Corojo
Binder:  Nicaraguan Habano
Filler:  Nicaraguan Habano and Dominican Habano
Vitola:  Robusto
Length:  5 ½
Ring Gage:  54
Strength: Medium to Full

I just got my hands on this cigar and let me tell you I am thoroughly impressed!  This is Glen Case’s fullest and spiciest Kristoff Cigar.

The wrapper on this cigar looks absolutely gorgeous! The color of the wrapper is a dark espresso brown.  There are gorgeous vein lines and a quite a bit of oil! It is firm to the touch and looks immensely well constructed. 

Right from the first puff you get a nice spice! This cigar is nicely balanced and very smooth.  The spice has stayed pretty consistent throughout the smoke.  This cigar has an excellent draw and a nice even smooth burn with gorgeous dark grey ash.   I never needed to relight.  In my opinion it did get stronger as I smoked.     

I am very, very impressed with this cigar.  I wouldn’t suggest this as the first smoke of the day but a great smoke at any other time.  Actually I would have loved to have had this at the end of the day with a nice cocktail.  Maybe that is what I will do tonight………

** If you'd like to purchase this cigar visit TopQualityCigars.com!!!

Posted by Michele 

No comments: