Monday, October 17, 2011

Alec Bradley American Classic Blend


Country of Origin: Honduras
Wrapper: Honduran Connecticut
Binder: Honduras, Nicaragua
Filler: Honduras, Nicaragua
Vitola: Corona
Length: 5 ½ Inches
Ring Gage: 42
Strength: Mild to Medium

This review will be short, sweet and simple.  This has to be my new favorite mild, first smoke of the day cigar.  I was really impressed with this. 

I would have to say in my personal opinion this is a mild cigar, but I can see where someone who doesn’t like as full bodied cigars as I do finding this almost a medium.  I did notice that it starts out extremely mild and then picks up a bit, but my taste does not say it picks up to a medium. 

The construction on this cigar is excellent.  This cigar has a gorgeous reddish-brown wrapper.  It was slightly oily, not a lot but enough to cause a gorgeous sheen.  The draw and burn were consistent and excellent.

I noticed earthy tones, and if I had to place a flavor almost a sweet coca/chocolate flavor.  This cigar is really complex, flavorful and smooth!!!

Just a great, great mild cigar at a very reasonable price.

If you would like to purchase these cigars please visit www.topqualitycigars.com!!!!

Posted by Michele 

No comments: