Monday, October 17, 2011

Drew Estate Undercrown


Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Wrapper: San Andres Negro
Binder: T52 Stalk Cut Habano
Filler: Brazilian Mata Fina and Nicaraguan Habano
Vitola: Gran Toro
Length: 6 inches
Ring Gage: 52
Strength: Medium

I have been patiently waiting for this cigar and I am so excited I finally got to smoke it.  And let me tell you it was well worth the wait!  I feel like I should start this review with a warning.  Yes it is true; this cigar is somewhat like the Liga Privada line but it was created to be a standalone cigar.  So try not to compare it too much with the Liga line. 

Firstly this is a gorgeous cigar!!!  It is the darkest of roast espresso brown.  It has nice sheen to it because the oils, there are a few vein lines.  The cigar is firm to the touch and looks amazingly constructed.

This is a very smooth cigar.  I can pick up on an earthy, coffee, chocolate (almost cocoa), with a slight spice from the cigar.  The cigar stays pretty consistent throughout.  The draw was perfect and the burn was even and also consistent. 

I really, really enjoyed this cigar, as I always do with Drew Estate Cigars!!  It was the perfect choice to sit and smoke while relaxing after a rough rough week!! 

These cigars are available at www.topqualitycigars.com!!!!!

Posted by Michele 

No comments: