The International Premium Cigar & Pipe Retailers Association (IPCPR) meets once a year. They are the oldest and largest trade show in existence to aid tobacco retailers. This year marks its 81st anniversary. The show meets in Vegas in about a week. This is where manufacturers unveil new cigars so it’s a very exciting time for retailers.
I’ve compiled a list of what to look forward to from this year’s show.
* La Flor Dominicana Factory Press Limitada
* New Line by Alec Bradley Owner: Mundial
* La Flor Dominicana Chapter 1 (A box of 10 Chisel’s in a book format)
* Leon Family Reserve (16 Guillermo Leon/Fernando Leon BOX PRESSED! A First from La Aurora!!
* L’Atelier ER13 (An ICPCR Exclusive!!
* Ashton ESG 24 Year Salute (Going to be released - no official word though if it will be at the show)
**This is not an all inclusive list – just a few I’ve been able to put together so far!!! I will keep you all updated as to what we’ve purchased at the show and what will be available to you!!!
Posted by Michele